WatchTime.com (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
A. Information We Collect
1. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
2. Personally Identifiable Information
Many of the services offered on WatchTime.com are only made available if we have certain information about you. To access these services, you will, from time to time, be asked to submit personal information about yourself. We may collect and process the following personal information related to our services:
- Registration information. In registering for WatchTime.com, we require certain contact information (including your name, year of birth, e-mail address, physical address and IP address.) We use this to contact you regarding orders and other notices.
- Information to fulfill your order. When placing an order online at WatchTime.com, we collect your name, phone number, shipping address, billing address, and personal payment information. This information is used to process and fulfill any orders you may make.
- Support. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and record conversations for training and/or monitoring purposes.
- Surveys. We may from time to time ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. You do not have to respond to these surveys and may opt out of future e-mails by clicking a link at the bottom of the e-mail or by simply e-mailing us at email@example.com.
3. Privacy of Children and Sensitive Consumer Information
WatchTime.com is designed for those 13 years of age or older. WatchTime.com does not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. At the time of registration you will be asked for your year of birth.
Except for collecting payment information in connection with purchases, WatchTime.com does not knowingly obtain or store any Sensitive Consumer Information, such as Social Security Numbers and other government Issued identifiers; insurance plan numbers; financial account numbers; information that describes the precise real-time geographic location of an individual; or precise information related to health or medical conditions.
B. Use of Information Collected
1. Primary Purpose of Information Collected
The information and data collected by WatchTime.com is primarily for the purposes of:
- Processing your orders effectively;
- Ensuring that content from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Notifying you about changes to our service and policies; and
- Responding to your customer support inquiries.
WatchTime.com may periodically contact you using information supplied to the site. You may opt out of receiving certain communications, such as newsletters or other e-mails, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such e-mails or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Access to and Ability to Correct Personal Data
You have the right to review your personal data held by WatchTime. You also have the right to modify, correct, change or update your personal information or cause your personal information to be deleted from WatchTime.com’s database upon request. All requests to view, change, update, or delete your personal information may be made via e-mail at email@example.com or via postal mail to Ebner Publishing International, Inc., 274 Madison Avenue, Suite 804, New York, NY 10016.
C. Disclosure of your Personal Information
1. Third Parties
2. Compliance with Law
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, as required by law or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web site. Furthermore, we may share your personal information when we believe it is necessary to protect our interests or our property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through WatchTime.com or using our name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include, but is not limited to, sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
3. Service Providers
4. Ownership Changes
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect the information we collect and store, taking into consideration the types of risks we face and the reasonable protections available to us. The user data is stored in password protected and encrypted locations that can only be accessed by authorized employees who have signed non-disclosure agreements and whose ID is associated with each individual database access. No third party will ever have access to these databases. The databases are located in the U.S. and in Germany. However, no method protecting information is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
E. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
H. Privacy Complaints by European Union and Swiss Citizens
Mail: Ebner Publishing International, Inc., Attn: Stephen Brown, 274 Madison Avenue, Suite 804, New York, NY 10016.
WatchTime.com has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the US-EU and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Principles to an independent dispute resolution mechanism, the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR, operated by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by WatchTime.com, please visit the BBB EU SAFE HARBOR web site at www.bbb.org/us/safe-harbor-complaints for more information and to file a complaint.
Last Updated: October, 2013