WatchTime is a founding member of the Watch Experts Excellence Network:
As an advertiser you will benefit from our large audience base:
- WatchTime magazine, America’s leading watch magazine on newsstands
- WatchTime on tablets, the no. 1 with editions on iOS, Android, Nook and Kindle
- WatchTime Weekly and WatchTime Daily, USA’s most successful luxury watch newsletters
- WatchTime.com, one of the world’s fastest-growing luxury watch websites
- The social media channels, with America’s largest audience base of all watch magazines
- Our award-winning events and intimate boutique nights with VIP collectors across the country
- Custom Publishing & Content Marketing, for targeted brand solutions on all channels
WatchTime – Advertising Director
274 Madison Avenue, Suite 804
New York, NY 10016
Phone: (646) 742-0740, ext. 16
Fax: (646) 742-0748
WatchTime is the no. 1 best-selling luxury watch magazine in North America. WatchTime has the largest social media presence and the highest tablet circulation of any watch magazine. WatchTime reaches a monthly audience of 600,000 affluent watch collectors, more than 75,000 readers subscribe to WatchTime’s newsletters. WatchTime.com is one of the world’s fastest-growing watch websites, it hosts a watch blog, wristwatch reviews, watch videos, and a comprehensive database with 22,000 wristwatches. WatchTime is the world’s only watch magazine with two FOLIO Fame Awards for excellence in media events, three Digital Magazine Award nominations, a SmartCEO Future 50 Award as well as a Mequoda Rocket Award nomination for outstanding digital audience growth and an Apex Award for excellence in electronic media. Based in New York City, WatchTime is a member of Germany’s Ebner Group, one of Europe’s largest family-owned special-interest media companies. Having operated continuously for 200 years, Ebner today publishes more than 80 magazines and 30 websites worldwide. WatchTime and its sister watch magazines are available in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India and Asia.
For information about advertising in WatchTime magazine or on the WatchTime website and information about our Inside Basel.Geneva (IBG) event series, or to request our media kit, please contact our advertising department: WatchTime is a member of leading industry associations in order to provide advertisers with state-of-the art marketing solutions based on industry-wide standards. WatchTime is actively participating in developing new advertising formats for websites, newsletters, social media, lead generation, tablet computers and mobile apps.