WatchTime was founded in New York City in 1999 by the Ebner Publishing Group of Ulm, Germany. Ebner is a diversified publishing company and Europe’s leading publisher of consumer watch magazines. WatchTime has sister magazines in Germany, Poland, Korea, Japan, China and India.
Since its launch, WatchTime has become a worldwide authority and America’s no. 1 watch magazine. It is written for those who are interested in fine wristwatches. The watch is an increasingly important accessory. It’s become a major thing, like the car, a treasured possession with fascinating technical and design features that express lifestyle and attitude. WatchTime’s mission is to explore and celebrate fine wristwatches and watch culture. Our magazine (and watchtime.com) covers all aspects of fine timepieces: the watches themselves; the companies and countries that manufacture them; and the community of watch lovers who design, manufacture, wear and appreciate them.
WatchTime is published bi-monthly by a staff of American and European watch journalists and watch experts. Each issue offers a balanced mix of informative and entertaining articles for the watch aficionado, covering a wide range of topics:
- reviews of specific watches;
- objective watch tests;
- in-depth reports on watch technology, design and history;
- watch company profiles;
- provocative interviews with prominent watch people like movie/TV/and sports celebrities, collectors, and watch industry power players;
- interesting and offbeat items from around the watch world, and more.
- all of it is accompanied by the finest watch photography found anywhere.
Learn more about our current issue and the iPad edition or subscribe now:
If you have any questions please contact the WatchTime team directly: