Visit Switzerland and some of the most fascinating brands in the watchmaking world with WatchTime‘s Editor-in-Chief as your guide:
- La Joux-Perret
- Patek Philippe
- Ulysse Nardin
- Vacheron Constantin
Join us next spring (April 23 to April 29, 2017) in Switzerland for a rare and exclusive tour of haute horlogerie facilities in the premier watchmaking locations in the world. Experience the breathtaking landscapes of Geneva, Nyon, Le Brassus, and La Chaux-de-Fonds.
Most importantly: Meet the people behind some of your favorite watch brands, see the watchmakers at work, and enjoy in-depth conversations with executives and WatchTime’s expert staff.
You’ll also attend watchmaking workshops and engage in live sessions in which you will experience what it means to work as a watchmaker.
WatchTime’s Package includes:
- All manufacture visits and watchmaking exercises
- VIP transport to all watch brand locations and hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner with beverages
- A WatchTime editor as your tour guide
- Six nights in upscale hotels
- Pick up and drop off at Geneva Airport