In recognition of the grand opening of the first Richard Mille boutique in the Americas, Richard Mille introduces a limited edition RM 011 created exclusively for sale in the flagship store. The RM 011–the iconic chronograph that Richard Mille designed in conjunction with Formula 1 racecar driver Felipe Massa—shows its dark side in the new RM 011 DLC Titanium BLACK.
The new timepiece features the flyback chronograph functions that are essential to athletes and sports fans alike. Some of the RM 011’s main features, which include major technical innovations, are its skeletonized automatic winding movement with adjustable rotor geometry; 60-minute countdown timer; 12-hour totalizer; annual calendar; and oversize date and month. With deepest black numerals, crown, inner bezel and black DLC titanium tripartite case, this limited edition of the RM 011 embodies the chicest shade of the season.
Only 50 pieces of the new RM 011 DLC Titanium BLACK will be made. The limited edition will be sold at the new Richard Mille Boutique Beverly Hills at 222 North Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, California, 90210.
Technical specifications appear below the image, which may be enlarged with a click.
Technical Specifications of the RM 011 DLC Titanium BLACK
– Skeletonized automatic winding movement
– Dimensions: 50.00 mm X 40.00 mm X 16.15 mm
– Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, month display between 4 and 5 o’clock, oversize date display at 12 o’clock, flyback chronograph, annual calendar, 60-minute countdown timer, 12-hour totalizer.
– Rotor with variable geometry
– Power reserve: 55 hours (without chronograph running)
– Water resistant to 50 meters
– Limited edition of 50 pieces
– U.S. retail price: $90,000