Now in its seventh season as the official watch partner of AT&T Williams, Oris introduces the Williams F1 Team Day Date. The 44mm black DLC stainless steel case surrounds a slotted dial featuring the Williams F1 team blue and white colors. A blue silicon shock absorber has been placed between the bezel and case to help isolate the movement from shocks. The Williams logo appears on the dial just above the six.
Additional details appear below the image, which may be enlarged with a click.
Oris Williams F1 Team Day Date
Ø 44.00 mm
Ref: 735 7634 4765 RS
· Automatic mechanical movement. Centralised second, minute and hour
displays. Day and date display at 3 o’clock.
· Multi-piece black DLC coated stainless steel case and crown. Screwed see
through case back, water resistant to 10 bar/100 m
· Blue silicon ‘shock absorber’ inlay between top ring and central case section.
· Flat sapphire glass with inner anti-reflective coating.
· Two piece dial with Williams logo below the center. Superluminova Arabic
numerals with Williams blue outline.
· Black nickel hands with luminous inlay, second hand in white and Williams
· Black rubber strap with tire tread pattern, black integrated flexible lugs and
black DLC coated folding safety clasp.
· Tire presentation box.