The new 51mm Oris ProDiver features an innovative safety system: the rotating unidirectional bezel must be lifted before it can be turned. A vulcanized rubber ring makes it easier to manipulate the bezel. The ProDiver’s titanium case houses a black DLC-coated safety barrier to protect the crown and pushers while still allowing them to be screwed into the case, ensuring water-resistance to 1000 meters. The ProDiver also offers a self-regulating helium valve for those who dive in deep-sea conditions.
Oris ProDiver Chronograph Specifications:
Ref: 674 7630 71 54 RS/MB
• Diameter: 51.0 mm
• Automatic mechanical movement with chronograph function. Centralised hour and minute displays, small second at 9 o’clock. Centralised second counter, decentralised minute and hour counters. Date at 6 o’clock.
• Multi-piece titanium case. Screwed case back with special metres-feet scale engravings. Sapphire glass domed on both sides with inner anti-reflective coating.
• Unidirectional rotating rubber, steel and ceramic bezel protected by ‘Rotation Safety System’
• Automatic helium valve
• Black two piece dial with printed wave pattern. Applied indices with Superluminova inlay. Nickel hands with Superluminova inlay.
• Stainless steel screw down crown and pushers with side protection system
• Extendable rubber strap with folding safety clasp. Also available with extendable multi-piece titanium bracelet.
• Water resistant to 100 bar/1000 metres
• Set includes case, separate metal bracelet and tools