In one of his greatest hits, Bob Dylan sings “The Times They Are A-Changin.” As a tribute to Bob Dylan, Oris has created a special edition Rectangular model, limited to just 3000 pieces worldwide. The watches, in stainless steel, carry Bob Dylan’s signature on the finely patterned dial. His portrait is engraved on the case back along with the limited edition number of the watch. A small glass window offers a glimpse of the mechanical movement with the Oris red rotor. This Oris limited edition comes in a presentation box set with a Hohner Marine Band harmonica – the instrument for which Dylan is best known.
Oris Bob Dylan Limited Edition
37.80mm x 39.00 mm
Ref. 733 7618 40 84 LS
• Automatic mechanical movement, centralised hour, minute and second displays. Date at 6 o’clock.
• Black patterned dial with applied numerals, nickel hands with luminous inlay.
• Multi piece stainless steel case, case back fixed with four screws. Special case back engraving, and small glass window.
• Sapphire glass domed on both sides and with inner and outer anti-reflective coating.
• Stainless steel crown
• Black leather strap with stainless steel folding clasp
• Water resistant to 3 bar