This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Admiral’s Cup, and Corum marks the occasion with a version dedicated to diving. The Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull features a 48mm titanium version of Corum’s well known 12 sided case. The Deep Hull is designed to withstand pressures to 1000 meters. A helium decompression valve is located located at 9:30. The case houses caliber CO947, an automatic COSC-certified chronometer with hours, minutes, small seconds, day and date functions.
For excellent resistance to salty water, the Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull 48 is fitted with a black vulcanized rubber strap featuring a titanium buckle engraved with the Corum logo.
This anniversary piece is available in a limited edition of 500 pieces, with a black PVD version available in a limited edition of 255 pieces.
Complete specifications appear below the image, which may be enlarged with a click.
Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull 48 Specifications
Reference: 947.950.04/0371 AN12
Limited Edition: 500 pieces in titanium, or 255 pieces in black PVD
– Self-winding movement, COSC certified
– Frequency 4 Hz, 28,800 vibrations/hour
– 24 jewels
– Special CORUM finish, including the oscillating weight engraved with the brand name
– Power reserve of 42 hours
– Functions Hours, minutes, small seconds, day, date
Case: 48mm diameter
– Unidirectional rotating bezel
– Decompression valve at 9:30
– Crown in titanium, engraved with Corum key
– Screw-down back in titanium, adorned with Corum logo and Deep Hull 1000 Meters
– Water resistance 100 atmospheres (3300 feet / 1000 meters)
– Small-seconds counter at 9 o’clock, day and date indication in a window at 3 o’clock
– 12 monochromatic nautical pennant hour-markers on the flange
– Chevrons and minute numerals with Superluminova
– Facetted hour and minute hands with Superluminova
– Small seconds hand with Superluminova
Glass: Cambered twelve-sided sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Black vulcanized rubber, width 24/24mm
– Buckle Titanium tongue buckle, engraved with CORUM logo