WatchTime’s May-June issue is on newsstands now, featuring a cavalcade of new watches introduced at the Baselworld watch fair and a triple-feature cover story focusing on the Omega Moonwatch, including a detailed history and a comparative watch test. Click here for highlights from the issue…
• Our cover story is a triple feature focusing on Omega’s legendary Speedmaster “Moonwatch,” which includes a comparative test of two modern models, an in-depth history of the Speedy’s outer-space exploits, and a catalog of commemorative editions.
• We offer the most comprehensive coverage of anywhere of the Baselworld watch fair, with more than 60 new watches, plus WatchTime’s unmatched reporting on trends and watch-industry news revealed at the show.
• In a Carl F. Bucherer double feature, Gwendolyn Benda reviews the Patravi EvoTec Power Reserve, with photos by Zuckerfabrik Fotodesign, and Norma Buchanan interviews new CEO Sascha Moeri
• Alexander Krupp tests the Girard-Perregaux Vintage 1945 XXL, with stunning photos by Nik Schölzel
• Gisbert Brunner explores the creation of Hublot’s “Magic Gold,” the super-hard alloy used in the brand’s new Big Bang Ferrari model
• WatchTalk features a history-rich feature on the 40th anniversary of Audemars Piguet’s Royal Oak and a report on Greubel-Forsey’s “Le Garde Temps” project to preserve the heritage of fine watchmaking
Look for the new issue of WatchTime at Barnes and Noble, Hudson News, and other leading book and magazine retailers. Or you can subscribe to receive six issues of WatchTime, plus our All Access package – including six issues each on the iPhone and iPad as well as the online archive of WatchTime!
Buyer’s Guide 2012 over 1000, watches. WatchTime Special Edition
Can you please tell me where in Vancouver, CANADA I can purchase this magazine.
If it is not available can I get a copy on line?