Brand owner and designer Jacques Fournier says, “We have been asked to produce an automatic sport watch from the very early days of Wryst. It had to be special, distinctive, and extremely exclusive. We wanted to combine refinement, know-how and Swiss tradition for a sincere and highly unconventional, self-winding, three-hand watch.” The dial is an agile combination of black and rose-gold colors with a black date, but the real visual tour de force happens when you turn the watch over and look at its back.
The caseback is built with a challenging, one-piece sculpted crystal that reveals the mechanical movement in four different windows, its design echoing that of the Wryst logo. Through this asymmetrical shaped design, the rose-gold rotor rotates and winds the 25-jewel, 28,800 vph automatic movement.
This watch’s black case is protected with the groundbreaking Diamond-Like Coating (DLC) treatment, which makes the case as hard as diamond and is known to considerably increase the lifetime of the watch. It also has a screw-down crown, made of rose gold, which is another first for this Swiss brand.
– Limited Edition of 50 pieces
– Black Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the case and buckle
– Shatterproof K1 mineral crystal with nonreflective coating
– Swiss automatic ETA 2824-2 movement with sweeping second hand
– Groundbreaking see-through skeleton caseback
– Rose gold screw-down crown and movement rotor
– Limited one-year warranty
– 22-mm integrated, two tone silicone strap for wrists between 160 mm & 205 mm
– Case width of 45 mm
Retail price: £2,150 ($3,600)
Visit us at www.wryst-timepieces.com.
This Featured Brand post is a part of WatchTime’s digital advertising program, in which advertisers and sponsoring brands can post updates and news about their products and services. Content for Featured Watch posts are provided by the brand; WatchTime only acts as the curator and is not responsible for the content. Featured Brand posts are advertisements.