This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Admiral’s Cup, and Corum marks the occasion with a version dedicated to diving. The Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull features a 48mm titanium version of Corum’s well known 12 sided case. The Deep Hull is designed to withstand pressures to 1000 meters. A helium decompression valve is located located at 9:30. The case houses caliber CO947, an automatic COSC-certified chronometer with hours, minutes, small seconds, day and date functions.
For excellent resistance to salty water, the Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull 48 is fitted with a black vulcanized rubber strap featuring a titanium buckle engraved with the Corum logo.
This anniversary piece is available in a limited edition of 500 pieces, with a black PVD version available in a limited edition of 255 pieces.
Complete specifications appear below the image, which may be enlarged with a click.
Admiral’s Cup Deep Hull 48 Specifications
Reference: 947.950.04/0371 AN12
Limited Edition: 500 pieces in titanium, or 255 pieces in black PVD
- Self-winding movement, COSC certified
- Frequency 4 Hz, 28,800 vibrations/hour
- 24 jewels
- Special CORUM finish, including the oscillating weight engraved with the brand name
- Power reserve of 42 hours
- Functions Hours, minutes, small seconds, day, date
Case: 48mm diameter
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Decompression valve at 9:30
- Crown in titanium, engraved with Corum key
- Screw-down back in titanium, adorned with Corum logo and Deep Hull 1000 Meters
- Water resistance 100 atmospheres (3300 feet / 1000 meters)
- Small-seconds counter at 9 o’clock, day and date indication in a window at 3 o’clock
- 12 monochromatic nautical pennant hour-markers on the flange
- Chevrons and minute numerals with Superluminova
- Facetted hour and minute hands with Superluminova
- Small seconds hand with Superluminova
Glass: Cambered twelve-sided sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
Strap: Black vulcanized rubber, width 24/24mm
- Buckle Titanium tongue buckle, engraved with CORUM logo