For watch enthusiasts and collectors, nothing beats an evening with fellow watch lovers, surrounded by the latest watches from the top brands, with knowledgeable executives on hand to answer questions. Add to the mix great food and wine and noted collector Jeff Kingston’s multi-media presentation of the Swiss show highlights, and it adds up to an event that simply can’t be missed!
Inside Basel/Geneva is a unique event – there is nothing else like it. This year, 30 leading brands and independent watchmakers will be showing their latest creations. Click here to see which brands will be in which cities.
The evening starts with an extended watch exhibition with cocktails during which attendees mingle with fellow enthusiasts while trying on the latest watches presented at SIHH, Baselworld, and the Geneva Time Exhibition. This is a unique opportunity to see this collection of fine timepieces while having access to brand executives to answer your questions.
Following the reception, you’ll enjoy a relaxing sit-down dinner while Jeff presents this year’s highlights. It’s like having a personal tour guide for the Swiss shows. Jeff takes you behind the scenes and into eight different manufactures with HD video. When the evening concludes, you’ll receive a gift bag filled with goodies from the participating brands.
At each show, you’ll enjoy:
• The extended watch exhibition with complimentary wine, champagne and hors d’oeuvres, providing ample opportunity to chat with fellow watch collectors and meet brand executives.
• A firsthand look at the latest watches from the sponsoring brands and watchmakers, often long before the watches arrive at retailers. You’ll also see some of the brands’ rarest pieces that are almost never seen in shops.
• A preview of fine vintage watches for upcoming Antiquorum auctions, and a chance to meet Antiquorum watch experts (except Philadelphia).
• Meet WatchTime Editor-in-Chief Joe Thompson.
• A three-course dinner with wine.
• Jeff Kingston’s 90-minute multimedia presentation highlighting more than 40 brands, including Jeff’s expert insight and analysis.
• Exclusive HD video recorded at the Swiss exhibitions and in eight manufactures located in Geneva, Schaffhausen, Lucerne, La Côte aux Fées and the Vallée de Joux.
• Gifts from participating brands.
Inside Basel/Geneva 2011 is coming to these cities:
• Chicago – June 15
• Miami – June 21
• Philadelphia – September 22
• New York City – September 27
• San Francisco – October 4
• Los Angeles – October 6
The all-inclusive price for this special evening is only $119 ($139 in New York). Last year’s events sold out. Don’t wait and risk missing out. Click here to secure your seat(s) now!
Here are a few scenes from past years…