Totally Worth It, the U.S. distributor of luxury watch brands including Armin Strom, Hautlence, Linde Werdelin and Ladoire, presents the TF Est. 1968 “Tourbillon” Pen to match the TF Est. 1968 cufflinks. The pen, available in several finishes, mounts the “tourbillon” at a 45° angle on the top, making it easily visible when the pen is in your pocket. Find pricing, availability and retailers inside.
The pens are steel with palladium plating for shine and color and select models feature a genuine carbon fiber top. The pens come with a two year guarantee and should be available around mid-July.
Pen finishes and pricing are as follows:
- SS with Palladium (PT-SS01): $750
- SS with Palladium / Carbon top (PT-SS01BC): $790
- Plated Rose Gold (PT-PR01): $750
- Plated Rose Gold / Carbon top (PT-PR01BC): $790
- Plated Yellow Gold (PT-PY01): $750
- Plated Rose Gold / Carbon top (PT-PY01BC): $790
- SS Black Resin (PT-BR01SS): $750
For collectors, a set of seven pens is priced at $5370, and pen/cufflink sets are also available. The cufflinks are priced at $390 to $440 per pair with PVD and plated finishes and carbon fiber backing, and $1950 with diamonds.
The pens will be available at about 40 retailers nationwide. Click here for the complete list.
The images may be enlarged with a click.